How to use Twitter to promote your company
Next free workshop: September 5, 2018 Rosslyn, Virginia.
Today, Twitter is front page news. Politicians and celebrities are using Tweets to promote their agenda. Should you be on Twitter at all? Can a for-profit business benefit from a Twitter presence?
From the perspective of small business, Twitter is a tool you can use as a promotion vehicle, a research tool, as well as a way to connect with thought leaders.
This is a two-hour workshop that covers all the major aspects of Twitter. We start off with the basics of profile and composing an effective Tweet. From there, we expand on analytics, automation, and monitoring Twitter.
- Keywords on Twitter: two tools
- How to use lists
- Four aspects of Twitter bio
- 65 Tweets per blog
- Bio basics: 160 characters, hashtags, links
- Images and size limits: how to alter
- Twitter Analytics: impressions & engagement
- Origin of hashtag and shorteners
- Fake followers: good or bad?
- Limits & rules for Twitter
- Hook, hashtag, handle, image
- Prototype of a good tweet
- Value of a “Like” and “ReTweet”
- 140 characters vs. 240 characters
- Quotes & comments
- 16 tools to jump to hyperdrive
- Fake followers & frequency
Contact for more details: John Gilroy 703-627-3830 firstname.lastname@example.org