Hubspot says “LinkedIn is the Best Social Network for Lead Generation”
With over 500 million people on LinkedIn, can you use it to increase sales?
This is a two-hour workshop that covers all the major aspects of LinkedIn. It starts off with creating an effective profile. From there the presentation looks at using LinkedIn as an outreach tool.
- Recommendations vs. introductions
- INmail vs. connection request
- 5 tools to select appropriate keywords
- URL customization
- Understanding: “Like” and “Share”
- LinkedIn groups: old rules, new rules
- Creating a corporate profile
- Time management and social media
- 10 steps to an optimized LinkedIn profile
- 3 million published articles on LinkedIn: is Pulse for you?
- LinkedIn hashtags vs. Twitter hashtags
- 2 free tools to help you select keywords for LinkedIn
- A foolproof method to select the right images
- 25 examples of great LinkedIn profiles
- Connecting on LinkedIn – best practices & the two-step approach
- What is LinkedIn Today?
- 4 aspects of a terrific status update
This workshop is designed on the “accordion” principle. It can be compressed into a 45-minute keynote, it can be a standard 2-hour workshop, it can even be a half-day deep dive.
Contact for more details: John Gilroy 703-627-3830 firstname.lastname@example.org